Announcements > Announcements

An Angel Among Us!

(1/2) > >>

Lyn Chase:
Dear SpiritWars family,
  We have an angel among us!  While I hope Randy is looking down on us and smiling, he is not the angel to whom I'm referring right now.  A few weeks ago, Chris Brooks, a former player, contacted me to offer his condolences.  He had just learned of Randy's death.  Chris explained that he and Randy had often discussed the "architecture" of SpiritWars as Chris is a software developer and programmer.  Chris has offered to REWRITE SpiritWars!  We signed an agreement a couple of days ago and Chris has already begun to work his magic!  He would like your input.  Please post any thoughts you have here about the game.  Does anyone know if there is  some sort of service that would allow us to have a meeting on-line?  We could plan a time that would be convenient for Chris and everyone who wanted to attend could do so.  And I wouldn't even have to vacuum and dust before the meeting!  I  would, however, make cyber cookies just like I used to back in the early days of SpiritWars.  Please post your thoughts here!
              Love, Lyn   (aka Mom)
PS:  The font I've used here is MS Comic Sans because it was Randy's favorite.

Imprimis:
Another glimmer of hope. Please don't make the game pay to win. There is far to much of that in the gaming market right now. While I understand that monetization must be an issue, PTW is not fit for a game that the spirit of Spirit Wars represents.

Neo Pain:
Yay!

I don't know about how big a meeting you are looking for but I know Skype does some video calls. And Mumble has a nice voice chat capabilities.

Lotar:
Fantastic!!  I occassionally visit the site for news just hoping to hear this.  Best of luck, and let us know how you need help.

-Lotar

Char:
Yay! Has there been any progress?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version