Announcements > Announcements

An Angel Among Us!

<< < (2/2)

unclefester:
 8) Sorry to hear of randy I have been in limbo here in Missouri for the last 5 years due to blindness issues. My condolences he is missed.  do miss the game.      John    8)

Jethro_Nurffhurder:
I hadn't played SpiritWars in years and went looking to see if it was still active. I am formerly Sir Ergo if anyone remembers me. Anyway, I am sorry to hear of Randy's death.

While I am not a programmer, I am a network guy, so if I can help out with the resurrection of the game in anyway, you have but to ask and I will offer my services and knowledge gladly. I used to love this game, and would love to see it again.

tRu:
Lyn,

Every now and then I type in Spiritwars.com  just to see if it's still here.  I hold my breath while it loads, silently asking that it still be there as having it come up as a 404 would be too painful. Too many hours spent there to forget it easily.

I was very shocked and saddened to hear of Randy's passing and would like to pass along my much belated condolences at this time. 

I do hope that work is still continuing on a revamp of the game.  The internet is such a different place now than it was 17 years ago. Is it really that long?

I have moved to Macs over the years, but would gladly pick up a windows box to  be able to play again.

I remember Randy's favourite font and I've taken a lot of flack for using it over the years but it's still my favourite for chatting :) 

Do take care and hope all is well

tRu (sharon)

Kersus:
I look forward to this game returning. I am also one who periodically searches to see if it's back.

Vampira:
Those of us that live forever are back ... ..and i do NOT die or give up. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version