General Category > Introductions

Wewt!

(1/4) > >>

JDizzle:
Sooo glad to see some activity here :D I have been fairly regularly checking the website for any signs of life. Saddly, I am of no use on the programming needs, but I will certainly be a player again when things are up and running!

Lyn Chase:
Hi JDizzle.  Thank you so much for your enthusiasm!  Eric and I are doing our best, but it's like slogging through molasses to get anything done.  I now have the trademark on SpiritWars again.  It expired after Randy's death and I didn't act fast enough, so we had to apply as if it were a new trademark.  But we did it and now I own it again in the "games" category.  Right now our challenge is figuring out how to do a mass e-mailing.  Randy had a large database of e-mail addresses, but we don't know how to send a message out to such a large group yet.  May I ask what your player name was?  Although I didn't play, I was in the chat rooms as Mom.

ekoms:
I too have been regularly checking the web site to see if the game was back up and running. I am very excited to see things moving forward! I took a long absence from the game after my son was born, but periodically relive league and members play in my head.

I was very saddened to learn of your loss. Randy was such a great person in my eyes. A great clean game that could be a family affair!

I work in IT, not much of a programmer myself, a little web stuff, but I know a few who may can help.

I manage a few small web sites that use mailing lists, if I can be of any help please let me know!

Persephone:
I'm so excited at the possibility of the game coming back! I have so many great memories of SpiritWars and I would so very much love to be able to play again. I hope you find someone to help you soon, Lyn.

Kijkej:
Hello JDizzle, Ekoms, Mom, and Persephone! Glad to see everyone!! I too miss SpiritWars and am in full support and excitement of the game coming back! - My user name was Kijkej!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version