Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Announcements / Re: I'm sorry
« Last post by Kitar on November 22, 2015, 08:13:07 PM »
HELP!!!!!
CANNOT START GAME DUE TO NO SPIRITWARS.EXE.
HELP!!!!!
« Last post by Kitar on November 22, 2015, 05:20:33 PM »
AT LAST!!!
I played in early 2000s and felt at home on SW.  I haven't found another game with the "Magic" that is Spiritwars. I would be honored if my support, such as it is, could in some way to nurture bringing back the joys experienced here.
Thank you Lyn, and I am sure Randy is smiling down on us.

Blessings Be.
« Last post by Char on November 10, 2015, 01:49:09 PM »
Yes, please, try a kickstarter. There are so many of us that would love to contribute!
« Last post by Kersus on October 19, 2015, 11:45:46 AM »
I'd tag in for a Kickstarter.
Announcements / Re: An Angel Among Us!
« Last post by Kersus on October 19, 2015, 11:44:15 AM »
I look forward to this game returning. I am also one who periodically searches to see if it's back.
Introductions / Re: Using Facebook to jump start SW?
« Last post by King Leshrac on July 21, 2015, 10:29:39 PM »
yeah...this place seems dead though :(
« Last post by King Leshrac on July 21, 2015, 10:26:27 PM »
Is everyone still around?  I'd love if this got reborn now that I'm able to be online and play whenever!  I agree that you should definitely do a kickstarter
Introductions / Using Facebook to jump start SW?
« Last post by Tannis on May 29, 2015, 04:23:03 AM »
I think a few of us old timers could use Facebook to jump start SW. Create a Spirit Wars group and start inviting people.
SpiritWars Discussion / Re: Vampira, do you remember this link?
« Last post by buiva on May 19, 2015, 05:50:34 AM »
Wow, seeing that list took me back years, I had almost forgotten that it started on IRC in Beta... great memories, hope that the game arises again some day and we meet again in Valhalla!!

Thanks for sharing the page again!
« Last post by buiva on May 19, 2015, 05:42:45 AM »
Hey Lyn,
Hope you and the family are well, sorry to see that the attempted relaunch did not work out... this time. I loved Spirit Wars, was a great game with a great community, I even found the original Art CD a while ago, still got it !  Anyway I hope that Spirit Wars rises from the ashes and is reborn anew :) Please be sure to post if anyone  does start a kickstarter etc. I know at least one mate who played Spiritwars from Beta back in 98 who would probably also be keen.. I believe that my son would even play again :)  Wishing you all the best ! Regards, Matt aka Buiva.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10