Author Topic: Spirit Gallery  (Read 5387 times)

Psyclone

• View Profile
Spirit Gallery
« on: January 02, 2013, 04:56:45 AM »
Here's a link to a Spirit Gallery for everyone's reference.

I made this spreadsheet over 10 years ago, but never had a way to upload it to the internet to share with everyone.  Please let me know if the link works or not, this was my first time using Google Documents.  For some reason, the two right-most columns got chopped off.  They were the "Spell Cost" (energy cost for spirits to use their abilities, e.g. - Drylands Shaman) and "Max per Dungeon" (maximum copies of a spirit per dungeon, either 1 or 5, and you can most likely figure out which was which).

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3ZPAYwTkPl5dG9fcExjLUQ2dEE
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:07:11 AM by Psyclone »

Nat

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Spirit Gallery
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:27:34 PM »
Wow, thanks for sharing this. It's a very thorough record of the spirits, and I'm sure the old players will appreciate it.

I'm not sure what software you were working in, but you might have better luck porting it to Google as a spreadsheet if possible. If not, no worries; the last columns aren't particularly important.

Psyclone

• View Profile
Re: Spirit Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 01:38:23 PM »
I did upload it as an Excel spreadsheet.  ;D

I believe you can download the spreadsheet from that link.  There's a download icon in the top left corner.  The spreadsheet also has filters built-in for easy sorting.  The spreadsheet is in Excel 2007/2010 format, so people with Excel 2003 might not be able to open it.  If that's the case, let me know and I'll upload an older version as well.