Author Topic: How can I help?  (Read 12779 times)

Lyn Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How can I help?
« on: October 26, 2013, 10:38:03 AM »
When we launch in the next couple of weeks, we'll need lots of players to test the system.  If you know any former SpiritWars players, PLEASE inform them of the new developments and direct them to the forum.
THANK YOU!!!

Lyn, Eric and Bret

Psyclone

• View Profile
Re: How can I help?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 11:41:34 PM »
I know a lot of people use Twitch nowadays to stream their games.  I've never streamed a game before, but have watched a lot of videos on Twitch of other people playing games.  It can be a lot of fun to watch some of the top players play and comment on their live games.  Someone should find The_Alchemist, Xerin, Minmaxer, etc. and talk them into streaming some games on Twitch. :)

Having players stream games and also posting a couple videos on YouTube of high quality games or even a tutorial might be a good way to get generate players and publicity.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:43:51 PM by Psyclone »

Minmaxer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
I'll be able to help with testing a bit, never streamed anything before though.

Neo Pain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 02:46:33 PM »
You know I am willing to help. As is Fae. And Spankyhead. Cant wait.

Bret

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 02:54:32 PM »
This is great!  Anybody who you know that use to play or you think would like to play get them on the Forum.  That is where we will be coordinating the testing!

Psyclone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 06:34:19 PM »
Unfortunately, not many of my friends IRL or online are into CCG's, but I've already told the few who are about SW coming back.

Is there anywhere online that we can go advertise (not literally) about the return of SW, such as CCG forums, etc? 

I'd be glad to post my own reviews and opinions somewhere.  I might be able to capture some video as well of a couple games or a basic tutorial and post it YouTube.  I used to do a a tiny bit of video editing, but never was very successful at capturing video and not having it end up being a zillion Gigabytes.

I'd also be glad to help with writing a wikia page, or tutorial page, etc., once the game is back online. :)

ekoms

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »
Anything I can do to help just say the word

Vampira

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 12:37:35 AM »
Sorry Mom my internet has been flakey to put it mild .... i think i am up and ready to go anything you need i am here !

Deancy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 11:27:39 PM »
  Always willing to help and cant wait to test the game . Will let all the rest of the C-clan know too .

Psyclone

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 12:17:36 AM »
Wow... it's great to see all these names I remember from back in the day coming back to SpiritWars.

FYI - my SpiritWars name was "Kevin"

Mike Pants

• Tattooed gamer nerd in Brooklyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 08:08:33 AM »
This is amazeballs. I thought, "That game was great. I wonder if it's still around" and poof, you posted a couple of days ago. Thanks, mysterious ether of the Universe!

I think I was Gecko Dance back in the day. Anything I can do to help would be my sincerest pleasure.

Persephone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
You know I am willing to help. As is Fae. And Spankyhead. Cant wait.

Silly Neo... Fae = Perse  :P

Grinless

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 07:37:59 AM »
This is amazeballs. I thought, "That game was great. I wonder if it's still around" and poof, you posted a couple of days ago. Thanks, mysterious ether of the Universe!

I think I was Gecko Dance back in the day. Anything I can do to help would be my sincerest pleasure.

The universe does work in mysterious ways. Just checked back today after like 10-12 year without really thinking about this game.

Anyhow, glad to be part of this relaunch !

QueenSuccubus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2014, 11:11:36 AM »
OH YAY! I have severely missed playing! Sign me up for testing if I'm not too late :)

Vampira

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2017, 11:19:37 PM »
Saw all your great posts ... glad to see we all want a great thing.... I am Back.... 10000% love u guys miss u all hope to hear from you soon on ways to help. chomp chomp.