Author Topic: Looking for Beta Testers  (Read 9910 times)

Bret

• View Profile
Looking for Beta Testers
« on: November 19, 2013, 07:02:44 PM »
I am in need of some beta testers.  We are getting close to having a beta test server online.  If you are interested, here is what you need to do.

Send me a Private Message with the following information:

1:  Approximate age of the PC/Laptop that you will be playing on
2:  What Operating system are you running.
3:  How much memory do you have
4:  What type of internet connection do you have, example:  DSL, Cable, Fiber, Satellite, etc

You will also have to indicate in the message that you agree to the following conditions of being a beta tester.  This is an all or nothing thing.  So just put in the message "I agree to the conditions of being a beta tester" if you want to proceed.

1:  As a beta tester, you realize that while unlikely it is possible that the software you are testing could cause corruption to your PC, which may cause you to lose data, have to re-install your operating system, or other catastrophic PC problems.    You will hold harmless SpiritWars and the developer of SpiritWars and the hosting company hosting the game of any damages.
2:  As a beta tester you will be given access to a special private area of these forums to post about problems or improvements you see as needed.  You will be required to play the game and report on a weekly basis about your experiences.
3:  As a beta tester you will be not be compensated in any form for your efforts.  Any reward for participating in the Beta Testing phase of SpiritWars will be at the sole discretion of SpiritWars.

During the beta phase there will be no charges for playing the game.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bret

Lyn Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Beta Testers
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
What a wonderful birthday surprise!  (Tomorrow is my birthday.)  Thank you, Bret!

Psyclone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 01:42:15 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYN!!!!!

Lyn Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 09:00:26 AM »
Thank you Psyclone!

TwistedMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
Where are we at on this??  It appears we're moving in the right direction... are we still moving?

Bret

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 09:59:52 PM »
We are still moving, but have ran into some difficulties.  I posted a separate post about it.

CrazyIvan

• dain bramaged but now i gets paid for it
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 04:32:23 AM »
build it, we will come.
got hope

ekoms

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 08:58:14 AM »
I'm all in, CrazyIvan now there is a name I haven't seen  in a while how are you my friend ?

cbrooks

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 03:41:19 AM »
I would be very afraid of a game beta test that could corrupt my operating system.  That wouldn't be a game...That would be malware.  Worse case scenario would be a memory leak which a simple reboot would rectify.