Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 4839 times)

Bret

• View Profile
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 19, 2013, 08:50:06 AM »
Good Morning Everyone!

Just an update.  With the Christmas holiday coming up, things have been very busy at my primary job.  My buddy, also works at the same place.  So we are working on the game, but its been slow as we haven't had much time.

Both him and I are taking some holiday vacation time to spend with friends/family, so I expect that there won't be any significant breakthroughs until after the New Year. 

I'm sorry this has been delayed.  It's frustrating to me that this hasn't gone as planned, but that's Murphy's law!

Bret

Psyclone

• View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 02:42:37 PM »
Merry Christmas, Bret!

I know Randy had some issues with Vista and Mac OS back in the day.  It sounds like you might be running into some of the same issues.

Out of curiosity, which programming language is the game written in?  And have you considered a cross-platform language like Java?

I'm not an expert or trying to tell you what you should do... I'm just curious as I have done a little programming myself, but just as a hobby and nothing as complex as an internet game.

Hope you didn't take that the wrong way.  Like I said, I'm just curious and appreciate that you are trying to get it back up and running and am confident you will figure everything out after the new year. :) 

Until then, Happy Holidays!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:45:50 PM by Psyclone »

TwistedMe

• View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 03:11:23 PM »
It will be a blue Christmas without SpiritWars....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg7HvF3a_Iw