Author Topic: How i will help get new players to spiritwars.com  (Read 3725 times)

LDZ

• View Profile
How i will help get new players to spiritwars.com
« on: December 20, 2013, 10:50:10 AM »
I intend to get people to check out spiritwars.com by telling people on World of Warcraft servers. I will say in general chat on the WoW servers about how spiritwars is a mix of Magic the gathering and chess. I'll tell them its easy to learn and amazing to play. I will tell them how cool it is and how its possibly one of the best strategy games I have seen on the net. I've already got a few people from my WoW guild interested and by advertising it on the server I play on I am sure I can get some traffic to spiritwars.com. There are hundreds of people on each of the dozens of WoW servers and I will advertise it on lots of them.
I play WoW on the European servers. If anyone plays on the US servers I suggest they do the same as me on their servers.
I'm sure I can get people from WoW to check it out. World of Warcraft is a good source of people interested in fantasy/strategy games.
If you are going to do anything similar remember to include in your message phrases like "easy to learn"  "free to play" "possibly the best strategy game on net"
We have waited years for spiritwars to come back. Now its up to us to make it work and grow.