Author Topic: Official updates and teasers  (Read 16554 times)

Lyn Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Official updates and teasers
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 07:57:48 PM »
Hi Fozzy,
  I'm so happy to see you here!  Randy would be so pleased to find his old friends/players looking forward to SpiritWars' return.  We have added a new developer/programmer to the team, also named Chris.  We are moving forward with a development tool called Unity.  This should allow the game to perform on multiple platforms.  I would love  to discuss the finer points of the game or programming issues but alas, I am just a nurse, I never played the game (although I had an active presence in the chat rooms as Mom), and my role on the  development team is cheerleader.  Randy's and my son Eric is also part of the team and our other son Jonathan  is advising as his schedule allows.  It has been 7.5 years since Randy's sudden death and it has been my dream to bring the game back.  I think we just might succeed this time.  Please continue to check back here for updates.  Progress is slow because we all have other jobs/responsibilities but we are really trying!
       Lyn (aka Mom)

Fozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 11:27:40 AM »
That is very good to hear. I am sorry to hear about Randy, I am grateful for what he created and glad that his legacy live on in his family.

God bless you all!   :D

TwistedMe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 02:01:31 PM »
Just doing my annual check-in... hope all is well!  The company "Supercell" is set to do 4.3 Billion in sales this year with Clash of Clans and Clash Royal... 4.3 BILLION... and both games are weak compared to SW... we making any progress?  I'm ready to throw money at you... take my money...

Vampira

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2017, 11:07:36 PM »
Woohooo ALL.... grab your goodies ... I'm BACK .. and starveing...
CHOMP CHOMP. :)

Fozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »
Any new updates to the future of SpiritWars?   :'(

Fozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2020, 09:05:33 PM »
Here we are years later and still wishing we had a mobile version of SW. Still hands down the most beautiful and fun game I've ever played. Please let me know how we can help.
bafosmark@gmail.com

Lyn Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2020, 03:30:44 PM »
Fozzy, I've sent you an email.  It has gone to the email address I have on file for you. 
   Lyn Chase