Author Topic: Where do we go from here??  (Read 4007 times)

TwistedMe

• View Profile
Where do we go from here??
« on: October 06, 2012, 01:03:39 PM »
Ok... so you're bringing it back.... YES.
Now... where do we go from here?  I know you have the programming issues... blah blah... not my thing...
Pay someone... get it over with...
The IMPORTANT thing is a solid player base once it's working!  I've got emails from 2, 3, 5 years ago.... saying the same thing.... GET THIS GAME ON FACEBOOK!  Millions of players... hundreds of millions of dollars... this game has Facebook written all over it!  I've got a "few" people I know well from years of game playing that I'll be dragging in for sure.... I feel confident, through word of mouth alone, 50,000 people will "hear" about it in the first 30 days.  Come on... no brainer.... You could easily have a million registered users in 6 months.  Easily.  I'm sure you've thought about this.... what's the hold up?  What can I do to help?  I'll stand on the corner at rush hour with a sign on my chest if it will help!  Just keep me in mind when you need help brainstorming... or promoting (I'm also good with writing... grammar... punctuation... NOT programming). 
I remember sitting in the chat room for HOURS trying to think of ways to promote the game and create a larger player base... the world has solved that problem!
Pay someone to program it... get it on Facebook... line up souls for me to eat... make lots of money.... let's do this!

I'm ready to play!!

PoorTwistedMe 8)