Author Topic: Favorites  (Read 10332 times)

ekoms

• View Profile
Favorites
« on: September 10, 2012, 09:42:02 AM »
Anyone else perhaps reminisce about your favorite dungeon, spirit, or game played??

I remember some REAL doosies a group of locals, 4-5 of us, used to have......I remember the days of the Horde, the Assassin, ATG......I remember the day I lost him....the Assassin that is too :(

I also remember a time during league when I let the frustrations of the game get the better of me and received a stern reminder from Randy and a few other "Guardians" about the environment the game was for....and I am sure glad it was that way :)

Neo Pain

• View Profile
Re: Favorites
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:10:54 PM »
Apulian Lancer was my favorite singular piece. Simple and efficient.

Favorite Deck(s):

Thor + Shaman. Achieved my highest rating with this deck. Made Wandu rant about it. No power in the Verse could stop it... except Randy. He wiped out all of blue with a huge event. I was so mad... that deck had a motto. "If Thor comes out it's on!" That deck was always in the match. I had 1hp left on my castle when Thor came out once. He disconnected right afterward.

All black: 5 Pale Riders, 3 of the spell that increased Attack Power of all black +1, Black Death, Oppressed Spirit, Anthrax, Dark Witches, several dark curses, and the pride and joy... Forest of the Impaled.

My favorite match was one where I knew I couldn't win against Randy, who was using a deck with a lot of rezzing spirits. So I stopped defending. And I had just enough cards to fill my hand up with a Sea Dragon that I kept resurrecting and putting out to plug the last hole around my castle. Randy told me afterward that he realized what I was doing 1 round too late. He thought I had missclicked on not defending lol. 

Persephone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
"If Thor comes out it's on!"
Can you even think that without hearing it in Spanky's voice making fun of you?  ;D

TwistedMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 04:03:48 PM »
My favorite spirit is whatever comes up in the deck next!  That was my favorite thing about the game... no matter WHAT you have in the deck, you can win!  Rather than even attempt to remember all the available spirits.... I'll just say I was a fan of the Woodlands... and the Darklands... oh and the Drylands... and the Highlands... (and the Wetlands)

(and the Flatlands)

Pffftttt.... ok, I don't have a favorite!  I think at one point or another I've had every spirit (if only for a short while)... I remember a Giant Hedgehog... and although one of them wasn't as big a deal as having a "rare" demi-god or what-not... having THREE Giant Hedgehogs...?  Bring it....
Other than that, I was always a fan of pieces that could move great distances in a single click.... and of those who could see well beyond the vision of others.... let's face it.... if you can't SEE it, you can't KILL it! 

(I'm hard-core Jones'n for some SpiritWars)

ekoms

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »
(I'm hard-core Jones'n for some SpiritWars)

LOL :o absolutely!

Bruno

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 06:41:05 AM »
I feel your pain.  I am about to check into a rehab soon   :)
My favorite pieces were Diana then Elf Ranger.

King Leshrac

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 09:13:31 PM »
All time favorite was all drylands..5 scouts, 5 jackals for vision, the rest was burn.  5 eye for eye, 5 flame strike, 5 columns.
Also liked an all black similar to what was mentioned..i had like 3 dark witches which made for a couple stalemate games lol.  along with a couple forests and kill spells.

Kijkej

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
I liked the elf rangers and leopards and Diana :)

Psyclone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 02:32:58 AM »
My favorite was...

- Tower of Babel
- Venal Governor
- Charax Sorceres
- Graft and Corruption